Check Out Why You Should Prayerfully Consider Enrolling in the New and Expanded Pastor360 Summit Being Held in San Antonio, Texas
Tuesday October 17th to Thursday October 19th
Join Rev. Dr. Jerry Kieschnick...Pastor Bill Tucker...Rev. Steve Wagner....and Davy Tyburski...Along With Other Respected and Distinguished Pastors for This Brand New 'Invitation Only' Summit.
The Pastor360 Summit Begins in:
Here's what other Pastors, just like you, are saying about Pastor360 and how they are growing the Kingdom of God with less stress and more balance in their lives.
They [Pastor360] are more concerned about what I get and what I want out of the event...it's more focused on what I need!Pastor Nathan Wendorf, Harlingen, Texas
…to me Pastor360 has meant a great deal…it has helped my congregation to see me more as an effective leader…they are really reaping the benefits of what they’ve invested so they are very happy with what they’ve seen with Pastor360…Pastor Bob Hiller, Moorpark, California
I learned a lot of how I can improve my ministry and Pastor360 is just a wonderful resource...it's really invaluable!Randy Fauser, Grace Place Wellness
…If we do not continue to grow and learn from one another and from those who have been there done that but also from folks outside of the church then we’re gonna miss the boat…and we have for too many years…this work is that important…Pastor Tom Pfotenhauer, Woodbury, Minnesota
...as a son it’s been encouraging to see the support that my father is getting...it’s kind of nice to see that no matter the size of the church that guys are coming from there are some common things we all go through…Pastor Ben Braun “PK” Preacher’s Kid, Austin, Texas
What I got out of this Pastor360 Summit was tremendous encouragement...it very boldly and directly addresses the questions that many of us have asked for years...Pastor John Davenport, Georgetown, Texas
…when I got the invitation…it was (and is) an answer to prayer…it’s really the genuine investment of men who actually care about me and my spiritual life and walk…it’s also been a big help for my marriage…Pastor Wayne Braun, Flower Mound, Texas
Pastor360 for me has been an awesome experience... I'm looking forward to continue working with them through the coaching [program].Pastor Kal Waetzig, Tracy, California
Pastor360 Summit Schedule & Host Hotel Information
- The Pastor360 Summit begins on Tuesday October 17th 12:30 pm cst.
- The Pastor360 Summit will end on Thursday October 19th at 12:30 pm cst.
- Host Hotel: Hyatt Place | 4303 Hyatt Place Drive | San Antonio, TX 78230
- Use This Discount Room Link- www.DavyTy.com/p360
- Even if you are 'local', we encourage you to stay at our host hotel so you can take advantage of the fellowship opportunities with our Brother Pastors who are attending the Summit.
- Your Pastor360 Summit registration includes: Admission to the Summit + Breakfast + Lunch + Morning snacks + Afternoon snacks + So much more...see all the details below!
Great Content...Great Collegial Time...Great Fun...
Great Opportunity...Great Celebration
A Cornerstone of Pastor360... Showing Appreciation to Our Brothers in Christ
A big part of our Pastor360 culture is recognizing and appreciating our Pastor360 Brothers. Pastor Jerry Kieschnick is shown here presenting Pastor John Davenport with a Pastor360 Award of Excellence. We are looking forward to showing gratitude for you at our summit!
And Recognizing You For the Wonderful Work You are Doing in This World!
Pastor Bill Tucker is shown here presenting Pastor Tim Bohlmann with a Pastor360 Award of Excellence. We are looking forward to recognizing you at our Summit for the awesome work you are doing in this world!
And Acknowledging You For All That You do!
Pastor Steve Wagner presenting Pastor Eric Hiner with a Pastor360 Award of Excellence. We are looking forward to seeing you at the Summit so we can acknowledge you!
Here are the 10 reasons why you do not want to miss this one of a kind Pastor360 Summit. You'll discover:
How you can grow the Kingdom while enjoying less stress and achieving more balance in your life
Fast and effective ways to re-energize your ministry and inspire your congregation to reach lost people
How to avoid and overcome your feelings of frustration and move forward in tackling the ongoing challenges of your ministry
New and effective ways to achieve more balance in your life (not just in your ministry)
Easy ways to inspire members of your congregation to ‘get out of the pews and into the game’ so you can carry out your mission of saving souls even more effectively
Effective methods to prepare and deliver your sermons and the best way to encourage action from your congregation
How to expand your leadership qualities and measure your impact (in ways you probably never thought of)
New ways to expand your outreach while gaining more credibility inside and outside of your congregation
Tips for getting more done in less time so you and your team can grow the Kingdom even faster
And so much more!
Enroll right now because we expect to sell out fast!
You Don't Have to Say 'Yes', Just Say 'Maybe' Because...
Pastor360 offers you a 100%, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! If after attending the 1st day, you feel that we are not delivering on what is promised on this invitation page, you can choose to turn in your materials and ask for a full 100% REFUND and you’ll get it…
Now there’s no excuse for not attending. If you’re serious about growing the Kingdom with less-stress and more balance in your life, then enroll now before the limited number of slots are filled. Once they’re filled, the Summit will be closed!
- Bonus #1: You’ll receive breakfast each morning (fresh pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more)
- Bonus #2: Lunch will be served each day, another opportunity for awesome fellowship
- Bonus #3: You’ll enjoy snack breaks each day
- Bonus #4: And wait…there’s more, you’ll also be treated to evening hot appetizers & cold beverages
- Bonus #5: You'll also be granted FREE Wireless internet access 24×7 in our Pastor360 meeting room & in your guest room
You'll Learn From These Leading Authorities
Pastor360: Making Life and Ministry Better
Rev. Dr. Gerald B. Kieschnick served for nine years (2001-2010) as national president of the 2.2 million-member Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
Upon completion of his third three-year term as Synod president in 2010, Dr. Kieschnick and his wife Terry returned to Texas, where he served Concordia University in Austin (2011-15) as Presidential Ambassador for Mission Advancement and developed Concordia’s Christian Leadership Institute.
In January 2016 Dr. Kieschnick returned to Lutheran Foundation of Texas, recently renamed Legacy Deo, where he had served from 1986-91 helping Christians use God’s gifts to create a legacy for family and faith. January 1, 2017, he became Legacy Deo’s Chief Executive Officer.
Since returning to Texas, Dr. Kieschnick has been instrumental in developing Mission of Christ Network, now with over 25 missionaries around the world; Pastor360, providing coaching for LCMS pastors; and MinistryFocus, providing loan repayment assistance grants to LCMS pastors, teachers and other called workers burdened with overwhelming educational debt.
During his time as president of the LCMS, Dr. Kieschnick served on the Board of Directors of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod and as chairman of The International Lutheran Council, comprised of presidents and bishops of over 35 worldwide Lutheran church bodies.
Prior to becoming LCMS national president, Dr. Kieschnick was president of the Synod’s Texas District for 10 years (1991-2001). During that time he chaired the LCMS Commission on Theology and Church Relations (1998-2001) and served on the executive committee of the LCMS Council of Presidents (1997-2001).
A native Texan, Dr. Kieschnick received degrees from Texas A&M University (B.S., 1964), Concordia Theological Seminary (B.D., 1970); Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, Ind. (M.Div., 1977); and Concordia University, Austin, Tex. (LL.D., 1996).
After his ordination in 1970, Dr. Kieschnick served as pastor of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Biloxi, Miss. (1970-73); pastor of Redeemer Lutheran Church, Beaumont, Tex. (1973-81); mission developer of Hope Lutheran Church in Winnie, Tex. (1973-78); mission developer and pastor of Faith Lutheran Church, Georgetown, Tex. (1981-86).
Dr. Kieschnick is the author of Waking the Sleeping Giant: The Birth, Growth, Decline, and Rebirth of an American Church (CPH, 2010) and coordinating editor of This We Believe: Faith and Practice in The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (CPH, 2010).
Jerry and his wife of 51years, Terry, have two grown children, Andrew Kieschnick and Angela (husband Todd) Keith and two grandchildren, Kolby Keith and Kayla Keith — all of whom live in Texas.Rev. Dr. Jerry Kieschnick
Bill Tucker is the Co-Founder of Pastor360.com and is the Senior Pastor of Concordia Lutheran Church in San Antonio, Texas (since 2001). He is married to Julie and has four children. He graduated from Concordia University, Chicago with a BA in Theological Languages. Bill also received his M.Div. from Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne in 1987. He has served as pastor of Trinity Lutheran Church in Marseilles, IL, Mission Planter for Shepherd of the Valley, LaSalle/Peru, IL, Pastor of Saint Paul Lutheran Church, Mount Prospect, IL.
Bill also served as a Marine Corps chaplain in the U.S. Naval Reserve and as Police/Fire chaplain for Mount Prospect, IL. From 1979-83, Bill attended Concordia University in River Forest, Illinois where he majored in theological languages and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts. He went on to Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He graduated with a Master of Divinity in 1987.Pastor Bill Tucker
Steve Wagner is the former Executive Leader of the Pastoral Leadership Institute located in Dallas, Texas. PLI is a learning organization offering pastors and their wives leadership training and missional formation. He now serves as Director of Pastor360.com.
Steve currently serves as Associate Pastor of Concordia Lutheran Church in San Antonio, Texas (since 2014). Prior to his current position, he served for 28 years as Senior Pastor of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Carrollton, Texas. In 1981, Steve received the “Outstanding Church Growth Leader in America” award from the Institute for American Church Growth.
He is the author of Heart to Heart: Sharing Christ with a Friend and Great Commission Stewardship and a contributing author to Manual for Church Planters and Beyond Soccer.
Steve has served as a chapel speaker for the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, and FC Dallas professional sports teams. From 1992-2005 and 2012, he served as the chaplain for the Dallas Sidekicks professional indoor soccer team and was selected as chaplain for the 2003, 2004, and 2006 Major Indoor Soccer League All Star games.
Steve has spoken for the Zig Ziglar Corporation, United States Marine Corps MAG-41, and Ford Motor Company, just to name a few. He is married to Rita and they have two adult children: Leah and Lance.Rev. Steve Wagner
Davy Tyburski is the Co-Founder of Pastor360.com. He serves as an elder at Concordia Lutheran Church in San Antonio, Texas. He is a best selling author, international speaker and business advisor who has served many companies, associations and organizations including Datascope, Medtronic, The Walt Disney Company, Master Lock, Kellogg’s, Goodyear and Microsoft just to name a few.
From humble beginnings as a deliveryman with a publicly traded, global medical technology company to Award-Winning Executive…Davy brings 20+ years of leadership to Pastor360.
After attending a Pastor conference a few years ago with his Pastor, Bill Tucker, and hearing about the many challenges that Pastors face, Davy was inspired to make life and ministry better for Pastors and their families so he teamed up with Bill and Jerry and together they created Pastor360.
Davy is married to Gail (an Intensive Care Nurse) and they have two sons, Dylan and Kevin and reside in San Antonio, Texas.Davy Tyburski
Pastor360 was created to make life and ministry better for you.
So if you’re still uncertain about attending the Pastor360 Summit...
Answer these 12 questions in the following context and then decide:
How would you answer these questions if YOU were answering as a member of your congregation (or a team member of your church)?
How would your spouse or members of your own family respond?
- What does your pastor say that may telegraph emotions of resentment, disappointment, boredom or drudgery?
- Does your pastor appear to be overworked, overstressed, under-appreciated and unfulfilled?
- Does your pastor usually appear not to be in control of his time and schedule?
- What does your pastor say from the pulpit or in the classroom that may communicate a sense of frustration and futility?
- What ‘signals’ is your pastor giving that may express dissatisfaction with his level of compensation or his family’s financial situation?
- Does your pastor’s spouse appear happy, content and fulfilled or unhappy, irritated, restless and resentful?
- Does your pastor present himself as physically fit and emotionally healthy or slovenly in appearance and self-absorbed in private or public communication?
- Is your pastor well respected by people in your congregation and community?
- Do you get the feeling that your pastor responds to requests for help or counsel with a sense that such requests are impositions or obligations?
- Do you observe that your pastor seems to feel alone, abandoned or ignored?
- Do you perceive that your pastor has a positive self image or that he is overly self critical?
- Do you feel your pastor is considering leaving the pastoral ministry?
Here are some troubling statistics that you may not be aware of.
Pastor360 was created to make life and ministry better for you.
We can help you overcome these challenges and more...
- The biggest problems cited by pastors in their marriages include: inadequate time with their spouse, lack of affection, financial problems, and not enough time with their children.
- Although clergy rank in the top 10% of the population in terms of education, they are 325th out of 432 occupations surveyed in terms of compensation.
- In many surveys, pastors indicate that they frequently feel isolated and have few friends and colleagues to whom they can turn for help.
- Pastors rank third among professionals who are divorced.
- One in four pastors work more than sixty hours a week.
- One in six pastors show signs of serious distress with high levels of isolation, loneliness, fear, abandonment, anger, and boredom.
- One in three pastors leaving the ordained ministry is doing so because of family difficulties.
- Pastors are getting older and few younger pastors are coming after them to replace them.
Source: Andrew J. Weaver, et al., “Mental Health Issues Among Clergy and Other Religious Professionals: A Review of Research,” The Journal of Pastoral Care & Counseling 56, no. 4 (2002): 393-403.
Why Did Pastor360 Create This Summit?
The Pastor360 Summit was actually created by YOU because we asked over 100 Pastors about their top challenges and goals...and the need for this Summit became crystal clear. WARNING: At this summit, we will be talking about the topics that nobody else is talking about. And we're not just going to talk about them, Pastor360 will be providing real-world strategies and techniques to address your real-life issues head on. Here's a summary of the issues we heard from Pastors, just like you:
- Life Balance: Personal-Professional-Physical-Emotional-Spiritual
- Marriage and Family
Pastor360 Fills the Gap
The fact is, the seminary does a good job equipping you with the ‘how-to’ of preaching, providing Pastoral care, theology and teaching the Word, but falls a bit short in the areas of:
- Administration (as it relates to Staff Leadership and Management)
- Congregational Leadership
- Development and Training of Team
- Improving Staff Chemistry
- Ministry Balance
- Overcoming Discouragement
- Personal and Professional Time Balance
- Prioritizing Projects
- Staffing, Performance and Motivation
- Stewardship, Raising Funds and Funding the Mission
- Time Management
- Vision Casting
- and so many more areas of ministry (that are critical in order for you to be successful and live a well-balanced life!)
And that's where Pastor360 enters the conversation, we exist to make life and ministry better...better for you, better for your family and better for your church.